Under review

Lookup/drop down tables, Tab order

Crystal C 7 years ago in Geobank Mobile updated by Amaraa (Not Active) 7 years ago 4

(Geobank Mobile 2.1.2)

Is there a way to lock the "Best Fit (All Columns)" on my drop down tables?

Also, is there a way to set the tab order and to make it so the drop downs don't automatically show when you enter the field?

Thanks!

Thank you for contacting us.

As an reply to your request, you can make the dropdown not to expand automatically when you get to the cell.

To do that please go to File|Options then in Usability tab uncheck the “Automatically expand drop down lists”.

Could you please give us a little more information on locking the Best Fit for the columns?

Hi Amaraa,

Thanks for the prompt response! I guess I should have been able to find that myself.

In regards to locking the Best Fit, everytime the Lookup tables expand, the look like the Image1 below. I can select Best Fit All Columns, and it will look like Image2. However, if I exit out of the Lookup and reselect it, it goes back to Image1.

(Image 1)

(Image 2)

Hi Crystal,

I apologize for the late response. For now we cannot make the reference table layout being locked, we got the logging table columns lock. I will request developers to make this functionality.

Thank you for your time and support for making our product better.