We are pleased to announce the release of Micromine 2016 Service Pack 1, which you can obtain from the Micromine download page.
We've listened to your feedback about the speed and reliability of the initial download and have improved our content distribution network. You'll find that downloads are now way faster and much more reliable than they were for the initial release.
Micromine 2016 Service Pack 1 addresses a number of issues, including:
- Fixed licence activation dialogs for non-English default languages
- Fixed crash on loading plot files containing 3D Vizex plot frames
- Fixed Drillhole Log display on high DPI displays
- Fixed Drillhole Log intersection saving to ensure the file is always sorted by depth
- Fixed Create Mining Blocks for non-English default languages
- Improved installer when installing prerequisite components
- Improved Micromine Python subsystem initialisation to be more robust when prerequisites are missing
- Restored wireframe triangle and coordinate datatip properties
- Fixed Forms | Save to always update form values before saving
- Fixed interactive Polygon Grade Estimate calculated values when selecting a subset of points
- Added improved VRML export of Vizex scene
- Fixed crash when generating 3D PDF on computers with AMD graphics cards
- Improved reliability of Boolean solid above/below surface
- Fixed random crashes when images are loaded in Vizex
- Fixed crash when creating an implicit model output file from some implicit modelling functions
- Fixed DXF drawing when using native colour and style information
- Fixed importing Saved View form sets
- Improved drawing of implicit modelling Structural Trend
Please tell us what you think
Your feedback is essential for the ongoing development of Micromine, so please do feel free to send us a smile or a frown from the Micromine 2016 toolbar.
Customer support service by UserEcho