We are in our last stages of testing for the first MM2013 service pack. This service pack will add some requested functionalities to the scripting API. Here is a quick list:
- New functions have been added to retrieve MM file headers information
- New functions have been added to get information relevant to the current project (name and title)
- New functions have been added to retrieve information relevant to Micromine (license, version)
- Enhance the reliability of exceptions thrown from MMpy.Formset.run when a formset doesn't run properly.
- Python file in a link field of the MM file will now be executed using the Micromine script engine.
- Many other small enhancements.
If you feel something should be added to the API in future version or service pack, feel free to post on the forum.
Customer support service by UserEcho