We are pleased to announce the release of Micromine 2014 Service Pack 6.
Please visit the MICROMINE website to request your copy.
This release includes enhancements and bug fixes that provide improved functionality and stability. To see the full list of changes please refer to the Release Notes.
Highlights of this release include:
- New: Import and export Surpac Free Format (.fbm) Models
- Improved error reporting when Micromine fails to load
- Pit Optimiser: fixed incorrect reporting of strip ratio in Analyse mode
- Pit Design: resolved issues when adding road to crest or contour
- Waste Dump Modeller: fixed calculation of pit design volume
- Scheduler: resolved problem where filtering by task groups doesn't work for nested groups
- Blasthole design: resolved issues when exporting a blasthole design to IREDES or CSV
- Chart variograms: allow disabled plunge tolerance to be blank when a conical search is used
- Kriging: resolved an issue where directional variograms were incorrectly applied in some cases
- Import/export: resolved minor issues when importing and exporting .dwg and .dxf files
- Import/export: fixed export to Surpac trisolations
- Wireframes: resolved an issue with deleting attributes
- Wireframes: resolved issues when importing DXF wireframes
- Fixed issue with coordinate conversions where no Z-field is used
- Statistics: fixed calculation of correlation coefficient in Q-Q plot
- Numerous stability improvements and bug fixes
As always, we thank you for your constant support. As an active Annual Licence Member you have a unique opportunity to contribute to the ongoing development of Micromine, and we welcome your input, your feedback and your participation. Please feel free to ‘have your say’ by contacting us at email@example.com.
The Micromine Team
Customer support service by UserEcho