We are pleased to announce the release of Micromine 2013 Service Pack 1.
To download the Micromine 2013 Service Pack 1, please click here.
Micromine 2013 Service Pack 1
This release contains many exciting new features, enhancements, and improved functionality, including various Implicit Modelling enhancements. You can review the Release Notes document to see the full list of enhancements included in this build.
Some highlights include:
- Enhanced Implicit Modelling functionality
- New Reverse Selection for a Vizex Layer
- New Licence Manager Licence File Path
- Enhanced Scripting functionality
- Enhanced Seek Tool to orient the camera with the face of 3D blocks or 2D block slice
- Improved Vizex Search Ellipse
- Improved Drillhole | Compositing | Grade
- Many other bug fixes, stability fixes and improvements
Examples project provides example data and formsets showing Micromine features for Micromine 2013. The example project is being updated along with Micromine, so please make sure you are using the latest version of the project.
To download and install the latest Examples project, please click here.
On a final note, we would like to thank you for your constant support. As an active Annual Licence Member, you have a unique opportunity to ‘have a say’ in the ongoing development of Micromine. We welcome your input, your feedback and your participation. Please continue having your say and feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Micromine 2013 Team
Customer support service by UserEcho