We are pleased to announce the release of Micromine 2016 Service Pack 4, which you can obtain from the Micromine download page.
Micromine 2016 Service Pack 4 addresses several issues, including:
- New ability to edit colours from the Properties window for layers using direct RGB colour fields
- Added Zoom, Pan and Rotate tools to View | Viewpoint menu so that users can assign a shortcut key to them
- Added expressions support to Wireframe | Create from Strings | Centre Line to Solid
- Added expressions support to Stats | Quick Summary
- Improved Strings | Edit tools | Coalesce to run faster and generate better results with some data sets
- Improved Wireframe Union operation to be more reliable and faster
- Fixed Object Visibility | All to work with wireframe sets and groups
- Improved Window Towards/Away: values can now be edited without changing the current view direction
- Fixed Plot Editor transform coordinate grids to properly rotate with the parent frame
- Fixed Drillhole | Drillhole Log print scaling on high DPI screens
- Fixed clear grid form button to clear the whole grid, including macro replaceables
- Fixed File | Merge | Annotation Layer to work from a Macro
- Fixed File | Export | Block Model > Surpac FBM to generate valid files when exporting many attribute fields
- Fixed the File | Import | Vector layer list for DXF and DWG files
- Fixed multiple selection of wireframes in drag-and-drop loading to allow SHIFT and CTRL selection shortcuts
- Fixed File | Field | Split to work correctly when a filter is used
- Various internationalisation fixes and improvements
- Numerous stability improvements and bug fixes.
Please tell us what you think
Your feedback is essential for the ongoing development of Micromine, so please do feel free to send us a smile or a frown from the Micromine 2016 toolbar.
Customer support service by UserEcho