We are pleased to announce the release of Micromine 2016 Service Pack 3, which you can obtain from the Micromine download page.
ChangesMicromine 2016 Service Pack 3 contains bug fixes for improved functionality and stability, some highlights of which are:
- Fixed a crash when selecting a new kriging form after first running the function
- Fixed macro replaceables not working in form grid lists
- Restored support for wildcards in FDELETE macro function
- Fixed a crash when copying data from a DXF file into the Vizex active layer
- Fixed DTM Assign occasionally leaving out some blocks under some circumstances
- Fixed Wireframe Assign to work faster and more reliably when input is a wireframe set
- Fixed an issue where macro processes that create wireframes are blocked by the Overwrite Yes/No dialog
- Fixed block model display where blocks assigned the NULL colour from a colour set are still visible
- Fixed incorrect colouring of drillhole traces using collar file with filter applied
- Restored Multi Bands option to Vizex Image
- Fixed Block Model Assign to ensure all blocks are processed
- Fixed a potential crash after making a large number of modifications to a DATA file
- Restored the missing Maximise button on floating Vizex windows
- Improved Vulcan block model importer to correctly handle short integer fields
- Improved: On multiple-monitor displays, keep resizable dialogs on the same monitor as the main Micromine window
- Numerous stability improvements and bug fixes.
Please tell us what you thinkIt's great to see so many people sending us feedback via the smile/frown icons on the Micromine 2016 toolbar. Please keep it up; your feedback is essential for the ongoing development of Micromine!
Customer support service by UserEcho