How to Connect Micromine O&B Project and Micromine Nexus project
Micromine Origin & Beyond integration with Micromine Nexus requires a connection to the Nexus server. Request an account from your Nexus administrator, who will provide you with the credentials you need to sign-in.
If you are already connected and want to re-connect, you will need to disconnect first. See: "Disconnect" on page 10
To connect to Nexus:
1. Click the Project tab to open the backstage menu.
2. On the backstage menu, select Nexus.
1. On the File tab, in the Nexus group , select Connect.
2. You will be redirected to the Nexus backstage menu.
3. On the Nexus Backstage Menu, enter the Server URL of the server you want to connect to and click Connect:
4. You will be prompted to Sign-in.
When you connect to Nexus, you will be prompted to select a Nexus project to link to:
5. If you have a single workspace you will be prompted to select a project in that workspace. Go to Step 6.
If your subscription plan supports multiple workspaces, you will be prompted to select a Nexus workspace and then click Continue:
6. Select a Nexus project and click Link to link your Micromine project to the Nexus project:
After successfully linking to a Nexus project, the connection parameters you have specified and a "Ready" status icon are shown on the application status bar:
We may want to know which workspace we are in?
7. Use the options on the File tab, in the Nexus group, to manage your connection to the linked Nexus project.
Alternatively, click the Project tab to open the Nexus Backstage Menu.
Select Options to configure system-wide Nexus options.
Customer support service by UserEcho